Monday, August 22, 2011

More about the motorcycles

Ok, so I should have included more photos on the Extreme Custom Bike Show. All I showed yesterday was the replica of the bike Peter Fonda rode in Easy Rider. Ok, ok...here are some more photos. Both  photos are extreme bikes built by Thunder Struck Extreme Custom Bikes. They are awesome.( http://www.thunderstruckcustombikes.com/) They were the sponsors of the show. Between the bikes in the show, and the bikes belonging to riders who came to see the show (like Joe and I), there were probably 500 motorcycles in town.

What I loved though was the graphic design on the bikes. The paint, symbolism, and graphics were no less than spectacular (as they should be on $40,000 bikes!). Both of these bikes had paint that seemed with such depth that it was hard to capture. Really beautiful. I wish that I had some magic camera to pull this off better!  Oh well, you can imagine right?

Anyway, I promised to add a few more and so I did. Now back to the ride...more later.


No comments:

Post a Comment